FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How many photographer(s) will be present to capture the wedding?
There will be 1 photographer present.
2. How many videographer(s) will be present to capture the wedding?
There will be 1 videographer present.
3. What is the duration of the packages?
Our packages are customizable, so you can choose the number of hours you need and we will charge accordingly.
4. When will we receive the completed items?
After the event is over, the items can be collected 1-2 months later.
5. What are the payment terms?
We will break the payment to 2-3 stages. A deposit, a payment before the wedding and payment on the wedding day.
We accept transactions through PayNow, bank transfer or cash. All payment must be completed on the wedding day.
6. What is included in the photography package?
A photobook (40 pages) with a slipcase, an 8R framed portrait (8x10") and all edited photos returned to you in a thumbdrive.
7. What is included in the videography package?
A wedding film of 8-10 minutes and a highlight video of 2-3 minutes. Both videos will be returned in a thumbdrive.
8. Do I get to choose the photos that go into the photobook?
No. The photos for the photobook are chosen by us.
9. Can you record/film the entire wedding?
No. For videography, we are not able to record/film the entire wedding.
10. How do we reserve a date?
Once you are ready to confirm a package with us, we will require a non-refundable deposit to reserve the date.
11. What happens if I have already made a deposit, but my wedding needs to be postponed/rescheduled/cancelled?
We do not offer a refund on the deposit. Instead, we will arrange to shoot on your new date. In the event of a cancellation, you may transfer the package to someone else instead.